ZDNET RecommendsFind the products we like the most
ReviewsAdvice that helps you decide
How-to GuidesPractical tips, tricks, and advice for getting things done
- New $300M subsea cable network to link Southeast Asia, China
- Starlink US residential customers are getting a limit on their high-speed ...
- The best cheap printers: Affordable quality prints at home
- T-Mobile is now selling a $325 Un-Carrier On suitcase
- An iPhone VPN can secure your connection and unlock streaming content
Is it perfect? Nope, but its no-fuss setup and respectable broadband speeds (at home and in the middle of nowhere) make it well worth the cost.